2.08.2010

Baby *C Turning 1!!!

This weekend I was in C, Arkansas visiting my bestie and her family. Their lil bundle of joy, Baby *C, is turning ONE on the 19th and I was privilaged to take her first year pictures. Before she woke from her nap, Mommie *S and I set up the backdrop.
 Baby *C was the sweetest lil girl whos laughter was highly contagious. She loved to look at herself in the camera after her picture was taken, which was really cute as she crawled off the set-up to see my camera!!

I can't forget to tell you that she loves music and dancing. When the music was playing on the Mp3 she was head-banging to the beat, then she'd take a break and dance.



She played with flowers, diamond-gems, tulle, satin and best of all, CAKE!

She gave us plenty to smile about!
Thank you Family *W for the wonderful time with you all! This stop to building my portfolio is definitely on my top 5 list! Love you all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY *C!

No comments:

Post a Comment